Aker BioMarine would like to support academic institutions and companies who want to conduct quality investigations of krill material in Open Innovation projects. To further leverage our unique resource and a skilled team of 17 scientists, we welcome Open Innovation partners to expand the knowledge and amount of research on our krill products.
Our scientific team is available to offer advice to interested partners on all aspects of research and product development with the aim to ensure the highest quality and efficiency of future investigations and innovations.
- Initial meeting/consultation
- Supply of krill-derived study material
- Scientific input on study protocols
- Continuous support and information sharing
- Article preparation support
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM RESEARCH PARTNERS?
- Well-designed studies
- Quality control